- Materials may be assessed both fines and fees.
- There is a maximum fine of $5.00 per item.
- Accounts with fines more than $5.00 may not check out items.
- Lost items will be accepted for six months for a refund, but not after that time.
Fines are for items that have been returned late.
- Adult books and magazines: $0.20
- Children’s books and magazines: $0.05
- Playaways, audiobooks, and music CDs: $0.20
- DVDs: $0.50
Fees are for damaged or lost materials, accounts with fines exceeding $25 dollars, bounced checks, and replacement cards.
- Lost or damaged material that has t one withdrawn: replacement cost
- Accounts that have fines/fees exceeding $25 for over eight weeks will be subject to a $10 processing fee and reported to a collection agency
- A $15.00 surcharge will be applied to patron accounts for checks returned due to insufficient funds
- Replacement library cards: $0.50