LEARN, PLAY, EXPLORE ALL SUMMER LONG PASS VALID
JUNE 2 – AUGUST 11, 2018
Sign Up Today!
All youth ages 0-21 who participate in our Summer Reading Program are eligible for a Cultural Pass.
Sign Up Process:
- Visit https://nafclibrary.beanstack.org/ to register for the Floyd County Library’s Summer Reading Program and sign up for the 2018 Cultural Pass
- Once you complete registration for the Cultural Pass, you will need to visit the Floyd County Library (180 W. Spring St., New Albany, IN) to pick up your Cultural Pass.
- The Cultural Pass will be available at the Library starting June 2
- Pass Valid: June 2 – August 11, 2018
- Each youth (ages 0-21) is eligible for one pass.
- The Cultural Pass is valid for one-time general admission at each of the participating institutions. No special exhibits or concessions are included with the Cultural Pass.
- Only one adult will receive free entry per visit when they accompany a youth under 16.
- Only one adult will receive free entry per family regardless of the number of passes.
- All rules and regulations for specific sites must be followed to gain entry. Please note special restrictions for some participating organizations are printed on the Cultural Pass.
- Organizations reserve the right to deny entry if rules and restrictions of the Cultural Pass are not followed.
- The Cultural Pass is intended for family use. As such, it is not valid for group visits.
- The Cultural Pass is not valid with other institution offers.
The 21c galleries are open to the public 24/7/365. We offer free, guided art tours most Wednesdays and Fridays at 5pm and the second Tuesday of each month at 11:30am. All ages.
“Classical Corner” @ WFPK’s Waterfront Wednesdays, 5-6 pm & 7-7:30pm 6/27 and 7/25. All ages.
Interactive theatrical tours, July 11, July 14, July 18; 10:30am-2pm, every 30 minutes. Ages 14 & under.
Thursdays and Fridays 10am-6pm and Saturdays 10am-4pm. Ages 5-19.
Fridays 1-4pm. Ages 7-18.
Daily, 9am-4pm. All ages.
SummerQuest; May 19–July 28. Reading challenges, adventures & more for all ages. bcplib.org/SummerQuest.
Tuesdays-Saturdays, 10am-5:30pm. All ages.
The Wizard of Oz, June 15, 22, & 29; July 13, 20, & 27; August 3 & 10. commonwealththeatre.org. Click on the CULTURAL PASS button for reservation info. All ages.
“Junior Curator” tours, Wednesdays 1pm. Ages 6+.
Mondays-Saturdays 9am-5pm, Sundays 1-5pm. Ages 4-12.
Guided Plantation tours. Wednesdays 10am-3pm. Ages 6-18.
Tours, Scavenger Hunts; Mondays 2-4pm. Ages K-12.
Try a beginner dance class! For times and dates, visit www.fdlacademy.com
Reading Rocks! Summer Reading Program & Activities. nafclibrary.org. All ages.
Sundays 12-5pm; All ages.
Weekend public shows: Fridays at 8, 9 and 10pm; Saturdays at 1 and 2pm and one Sunday afternoon/month. All ages.
STEAM Discovery session, Mondays 10-11:30 am. Ages K-5.
A self-guided scavenger hunt and environmental education activity (while supplies last). Mondays-Saturdays: 8am – 4pm. Sundays: 10am – 3pm. Ages 4+.
Reading Takes You Everywhere! May 29-July 31 Summer Reading: Ages 0-18. jefflibrary.org
Israel Scouts Tzofim Friendship Caravan’s engaging entertainment of singing, dancing, and celebrating Israel. August 6, 10am & 1pm. All ages.
Summertime Films- 3 Family Friendly movies-dates @ kentuckycenter.org. Ages 7+.
Sundays 11am-5pm and Tuesdays 8am-5pm. All ages.
Sundays, 9:30am-5pm. Ages 0-13.
May 30-August 5. For showtimes please visit kyshakespeare.com. All ages.
Art experience for all ages, Tuesdays-Saturdays 10am-6pm and Sundays 10am-5pm. Ages 0-18.
Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Saturdays 11am-3pm, Free historic tour seek-and-find. Ages 5+.
Tuesdays, 10am-3pm. Ages 6+.
Participatory drama workshops for children 4+ and parents. June 26 & Aug. 4 10-11:30am & July 15 2-3:30pm. Ages 4-16.
Family Open House; July 15 and 29, 2-5pm. Ages K-12.
Sample classes; 10am-1pm on June 23, July 14, and July 28. Ages 3 mo-12.
Independence Day celebration concert: “Rhapsody in Blue featuring Nada”, for Nada Loutfi the pianist, Sunday, July 1, 2018 4-6pm, Clarksville High School.
Summer Reading Program; Ages 0-18, LFPL.org/SummerReading
Explorer’s Quest, Wednesdays – Saturdays 10am-3pm. Ages 5-12.
Summer Pops Concert at Iroquois Amphitheater; June 30 at 7:30pm. Ages 5-21.
Children’s Fine Art Classes exhibition; June 3-13, Wed. & Thurs. 12-4pm or by appointment. Ages 6-18.
Visit WaterWorks Museum; Wednesdays 10am-5pm & Sundays 10am-3pm. Ages K-12.
Lascito Coro Concert, July 15 @ 3pm; Summer Camp Closing Concert, July 27 @ 4pm; both at Ursuline Arts Center. Ages K-12.
Mondays- one-time free general admission; parking is not included and is $5 per vehicle. Ages 0-11.
Free Summer Movies-some Mondays. Dates/ Times/Movies @ iroquoisamphitheater.com. All ages.
Tuesdays-Saturdays 9:30am-5pm, Sundays 12-5pm. Ages 8+.
Mon-Fri, 8:30am-4:30pm, Sat 10am-3pm. Factory tours Mon-Thu, 10am & 2 pm. Ages 6+.
Historic Walking Tours; Tuesdays 1:30 pm. Ages 6-21.
Wednesdays 10am-4pm. Ages 6-18.
Historic Tours and Active Archaeology Dig; Tuesdays, 10am-4pm and Sundays, 1-4 pm. Ages 6-16.
Wednesdays 10am-5pm, Parking not included. Ages 0-21.
StageOne Storytellers showtimes are June 16, June 30, July 14, all shows at 10:30am, Louisville Free Public Library- Main Branch Auditorium. All ages.
Sundays 12-4pm, Thursdays 10am-8pm. Ages 3+.